Domain Spectacular award winning modern sanctuary in prestigious enclave
Our award-winning Wahroonga House has featured in the Domain website for selling houses.
The article below was sourced from Domain .
"Nestled in one of the Upper North Shore's most exclusive streets and
boasting numerous housing awards, this superb contemporary oasis by
renowned Chateau architect Peter Allison enjoys a brilliant fusion of
strong clean lines, warm timber fixtures and vast open spaces, creating a
breathtakingly unique residence of style and grandeur. Privately set
well back from the street on an impressive 1440sqm level block, this
striking western red cedar clad home showcases sleek indoor/outdoor
entertaining, five luxuriously spacious upper level bedrooms and
resort-inspired, secluded tropical gardens.
- Prized north-to-rear aspect, multiple open plan living spaces, soaring high ceilings
- Designer Miele gas kitchen, 80mm Caesarstone island bench and butler's pantry
- Exquisite master bed with walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite with freestanding tub
- Blackbutt floors in and out, resort-style gardens, expansive deck, teenage retreat
- Walnut veneer cabinetry, Blackbutt floors, r/c a/c, skylights, 30,000L rainwater tanks
- 13m heated lap pool, built-in gas barbecue, louvered windows, automated blinds
Close to Schools
Close to Shops