INSPECTION 7 Imhoff Place Kenthurst this Saturday
Date: Saturday, 24th February
Time: 11.00 - 11.45AM
Location:7 Imhoff Place, Kenthurst
Article sourced from: https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-kenthurst-127332166
TIMELESS POOLSIDE ACREAGE WITH UNMISSABLE VISTAS
Built on five entirely usable acres of prime land, and nestled deep in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by exclusive estates, this enchanting five bedroom home has it all.
Designed and built by well-known local institution Chateau Architects and Builders, this home offers timeless style with a warm and welcoming aesthetic. Quality fittings and fixtures throughout include ducted air and vacuuming, stone bench tops, traditional high ceilings and decorative cornicing throughout.
An impressive foyer gives way to a series of both formal and informal living and dining spaces. All rooms are of generous proportions and lend themselves to satisfying the entire family. The five spacious light-filled bedrooms, including two with ensuite, are tucked away in quiet corners of the home.
A huge media room, ideal for cosy nights at home, and French door access to both front and rear verandahs from most rooms within the house are definitive drawcards.
Plenty of time will be spent outdoors thanks to the addition of a large al fresco in the rear grounds of the home, which overlooks a pristine, luxe wet edge pool.
If ample car space is what you are after, this property will not disappoint. Boasting two oversized triple garages, both offer internal access to the main house and could easily be transformed into additional living quarters, should you require even more space.
The 10m x 12m Colorbond shed with 4 roller door entries is ideal for boat, cars, storage or as a place of work for a tradesman, while the huge dam on the neighbouring property offers exceptional vistas and the promise of empty, quiet land behind you.
A short drive to a number of local schools and colleges , this home is ideal for a family looking for a slice of the quiet life in exclusive surrounds.
* 5 quiet acres - 100% usable
* Cul-de-sac location, surrounded by multi-million dollar estates
* Designed and built by esteemed Chateau Architects and Builders
* Ducted air and vac throughout
* Traditional high ceilings and decorative cornicing
* Plenty of both formal and relaxed living spaces throughout
* Five generous bedrooms, including two with ensuite
* Media room - ideal for indoor entertaining
* French doors from most rooms leading to front or rear verandahs
* Large outdoor al fresco overlooking wet edge in-ground pool
* Ample garage space
* Huge Colorbond shed for storage or tradesman workshop
* Short drive to schools and amenities in nearby Dural and Rouse Hill